Frankly speaking this project was not fun for me at all. Being a journalist by my first degree, I am not a big fan of shooting videos. Usually that what the camera men do. And for me it was really hard to think of something worth to shoot in educational aim.
However, being in a group of my peers Nelli and Christine we came up with an idea of a video, that seams interesting and fun for us. It can also give a topic for discussion to the Ss after watching.
The video making itself was done by the great help of my sister who apparently had an experience and is fond of experimenting with the related technical stuff.
So I can adore some videos shoot by others, but for myself i am definitely not going to shoot videos for my classes. At least for now.
I
No comments:
Post a Comment