- Make one final blog reflection by answering the following question: "What specific technologies and/or ideas (if any) that you learned in this course are you going to use or using currently for your own teaching purposes?"
This course was one of the most enjoyable and useful for me. I really had lot of fun shooting video, although it was one of the hardest tasks. It was interesting to read my peers' posts on the technologies, as well as get information about tools that can be used for our teaching experience.
Apparently the course was highly educational for me personally as the sources offered for each topic were fresh and understandable, for instance they helped me to understand the use and the idea of RSS feeds and cloud computing.
Obviously, it is not possible to imagine our life without technologies nowadays. Technologies are everywhere, in all the fields of human/social life. Education is not an exception. The tools and sources offered during the course are indeed being used widely and I am also already trying to make use of them during my teaching experiences.
I have started with blogging/microblogging but I am planning to engage more technologies in my classroom. The first thing in the list are movies that are also going to be used for my capstone project.
Indeed, I enjoyed this course, and another good thing is that I have a record of all the homework reflections on my blog and will definitely go back to them from time to time to refresh some tools in the memory and use most of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment